Release date: 9th June 2020
- Filtered search and browsing:
- When viewing index page lists, it is now possible to change the sort order, and filter by certain attributes
- It is also possible to perform a text search over the list, and apply filters to the results
- Filters across categories have AND applied, whereas within a category OR is applied
- Enhanced support for publications:
- Support for more publication types, including: Journal article, inproceedings, inbook, etc. Users can update the publication type when editing the publication.
- Additional metadata attributes including booktitle, editor, publisher, a remote URL
- For publications, which are manually registered or imported from bibtex files, users can edit all fields of publications.
- For publications registered with DOI, users can refresh the metadata by clicking “edit publication”
- Improvements to importing publications by a bibtex file
- Ability to import different types of publications
- Add more validations to support different types of publications
- Generate the citation according to the type of publications when there is no DOI or Pubmed ID
- Adding one or more Discussion Channel links to all Assets
- If you wish to provide the ability to open a discussion about an item, one or more links can be added to locations such as Slack, GitHub issue, a Forum thread
- A “Request Contact” button for Assets, to allow a registered user to initiate an email discussion with the owner and creators of that item.
- Increased zoom level when previewing model images, and ability to view the original in its full resolution
- Support for ‘include’ when using the JSON API
- Study Experimentalists attribute has been deprecated - existing entries aren’t lost and can be edited, but the attribute has been removed for new entries or existing entries where that attribute hasn’t been set
- Renaming of contributor to submitter - to be clearer about what this attribute represents
- Update of BiVeS - used for model version comparisons, has been updated to the latest available version
There have also been many other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Note that with this version, we moved from JIRA to Github Issues, and for this and probably future versions have stopped providing links to individual tasks.
-- Delivered by Feed43 service